Pure 21 - Sweepstake Rules, Regulations & Rewards
PURE 21 CUSTOMER CHALLENGE SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN ONLY TO PERSONS THAT ARE (I) LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE CONTIGUOUS 48 STATES OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND (II) AT THE TIME OF ENTRY, AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OLD OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR STATE OF RESIDENCE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, OFFER IS NOT OPEN TO PERSONS THAT ARE RESIDENTS OF HAWAII, ALASKA, PUERTO RICO, CANADA, SOUTH AFRICA, AUSTRALIA, AND NEW ZEALAND. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- By entering this PURE 21 Customer Challenge Sweepstakes
(the “Sweepstakes”), entrants agree to be bound by these Official Sweepstakes
Rules and Regulations (the “Official Rules”). The Sweepstakes runs on a
calendar month basis and commences at [12:01 am] Eastern Standard Time (“EST”)
on [the first calendar of each of January, February and March] and ends at [11:59
pm] EST on [the last calendar of each of January, February and March] (the “Promotion
Period”).The Sweepstakes starts over
each month and requires entry during the applicable Promotion Period.Sponsor’s clock is the official timekeeper
for this Sweepstakes.
- SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Pure Romance,
LLC (“Sponsor”), 655 Plum St. Ste., Cincinnati, OH 45202. For the avoidance of
doubt, this Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or
associated or affiliated with, Peloton Interactive, Inc., Lululemon Athletica
Inc., Curiouser Products Inc., or their respective affiliates.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only persons that
are (i) legal residents of the contiguous 48 states of the United States and
the District of Columbia and, (ii) at the time of entry, at least eighteen (18)
years old or the age of majority in their state of residence. Without limiting
the generality of the foregoing, offer is not open to customers that are
residents of Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Canada, South Africa, Australia, and New
Zealand. The Sweepstakes is not open to: (1) Pure Romance Consultants; (2)
employees, independent contractors, officers, and/or directors of Sponsor, and
Sponsor’s respective parent, related, affiliated and/or subsidiary companies,
advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies or legal advisors and their
respective officers, directors, agents, employees and assigns (collectively, “Released
Parties”); or (3) the immediate family members of, and persons living in the
same household as, any of the Released Parties. “Immediate family” is defined
as parents, siblings, children or spouse. All United States federal, state, and
local laws apply. Void where otherwise
- HOW TO ENTER:
- During the
Promotion Period, there are two (2) ways to enter. No other method(s) of entry
will be accepted. All information and files submitted in the format specified
will become property of Sponsor and used as provided in Sponsor’s Terms of
and Privacy & Security (both of
which are incorporated herein by reference). Sponsor and Released Parties are
not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid,
un-intelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected Submissions (defined below);
all of which will be void.
- Sales Method. To enter the Sweepstakes via this method, during the Promotion Period, customer must purchase a PURE 21 set, start the PURE 21 Challenge by completing and submitting the web form located here, and, at the end of the PURE 21 Challenge, complete and submit the PURE 21 Challenge completion survey. Each customer that completes the foregoing process will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (“Submission”).
- Mail-In Method. To enter the Sweepstakes via this method of entry, entrant must mail a 3x5 white, lined index card in a 5x7 purple envelope with a metal clasp to PURE 21 Customer Challenge Sweepstakes c/o Pure Romance, LLC, 655 Plum St. Ste. 5, Cincinnati, OH 45202. Mailed entries received must be written in blue or black ballpoint pen, clearly printed, and must include your first and last name, address, date of birth, email address, and phone number to qualify for entry into the contest. Mailed Submissions must be postmarked no later than [the 20th of the applicable calendar month] and must be received by the Pure Romance Corporate Office by [the 25th of the applicable calendar month]. Incomplete Submissions are void.
- Limit. Each entrant may have multiple Submissions to the Sweepstakes, but each entrant is only eligible to receive (1) Prize (defined below). Submissions generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Uploading a Submission constitutes entrant's consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such Submissions and related content, including, without limitation, the entrant’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Sweepstakes, and/or biographical information, in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use of the foregoing rights. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected Submissions; all of which will be void.
- Use of automated devices is not valid for entry. By submitting an entry, entrants warrant and represent that the Submission, or any portion of it, will not violate any law or infringe upon the rights, title, claim or interest of any third party. Sponsor and the Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical, hardware, or software malfunctions of any telephone network or telephone lines, failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Sponsor due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion, unavailable network connections on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. By submitting an Submission or entry, you agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules.
- The Sweepstakes starts over each calendar month and requires entry during the applicable Promotion Period.
- DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on or about [the third business day of each of January, February and March] (each, a “Drawing Date”) by Sponsor. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Potential winners will be notified through via the email address provided to Sponsor and must claim the Prize within two (2) days of the date notice is sent or such other date set by Sponsor. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of the Prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the Prize to an alternate winner. Potential winners may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release to claim a Prize. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of the Prize are the responsibility of winner and winner will also be required to provide Sponsor with a completed IRS Form 1099. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants waive all right to, and hold harmless the Released Parties from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of the Prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Acceptance of a the Prize also constitutes permission to the Released Parties to use winner's name, and likeness, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Released Parties will not be responsible for: lost, late, misdirected, damaged, illegible, incomplete, incorrect, or otherwise unsatisfactory entries; lost, late, or misdirected prize notices; or any typographical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or announcement of the Prize. In the event of any such error, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Sponsor, at the Sponsor's sole discretion.
- PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE:
Entrants may receive one of the following prizes (collectively, the “Prizes,” individually a “Prize”);
One (1) winner will receive a Peloton Bike Essentials Package (see here for details) (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of $1,495) and a one (1) year subscription to Peloton All-Access Membership (ARV of $468);
One (1) winners will each receive a Mirror Basic Package (see here for details) (ARV of $1,195) and a one (1) year subscription to Peloton All-Access Membership (ARV of $468); and
Thirty (30) winners will each receive a gift package containing PURE 21 branded merchandise that will be selected by Sponsor (ARV of $50).
The total ARV of all Prizes is five thousand dollars ($5,000) USD.
The Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable, and are not redeemable, exchangeable or substitutable for cash by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award a Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the Prizes will remain un-awarded.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should any computer virus, bugs or other technical difficulty or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor or Released Parties corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes at any time and for any reason, or for no reason. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of the Prize described in these Official Rules will be awarded.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or the Prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (2) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney's fees; and (3) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain any award for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out- of-pocket expenses.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY INTERNET WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID WEBSITE, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THE PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR OR TERRORISM, NATURAL DISASTERS OR WEATHER EVENTS.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER: Each Prize is awarded “AS IS.” Except as otherwise provided in these Official Rules, Sponsor makes no warranties, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, respecting the performance or use of the Prizes, including, without limitation, quality, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. Further, no responsibilities are accepted for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing, or acts of any government or authority.
CONSTRUCTION: Sponsor shall be the sole interpreter of these Official Rules. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant vis-à-vis Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Ohio, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Ohio. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision was not contained herein.
GENERAL RELEASE: By entering the Sweepstakes, you release and discharge Sponsor or any of its affiliates from any liability whatsoever in connection with the Sweepstakes, your participation in the Sweepstakes, or with the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize, including, without limitation, legal claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages, demands or actions of any kind (including, without limitation: personal injuries; death; damage to, loss or destruction of property; rights of publicity or privacy; and defamation or portrayal in a false light). In particular, you hereby acknowledge and agree that access and use of any Prize, including, without limitation, participation in any physical fitness program or athletic activities accessible on or through any Prize, is entirely at entrant’s own risk. You hereby acknowledge and agree that by accessing and using the Prize, you may be engaging in activities that involve the risk of serious personal injury, illness, permanent disability, dismemberment, and death and that and that these risks may result from the actions, negligence and failure to act of yourself and others. You should consult a physician or other health care professional before starting any fitness program on or through the Prize to determine if it is right for your needs. Sponsor and the Released Parties will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and the Released Parties will not be responsible for any inaccurate Prize details supplied to an entrant by any third party related to this Sweepstakes. Additionally, you hereby agree to indemnify the Sponsor and the Released Parties from any and all losses, damages, costs, expenses, rights, claims, demands and actions (including attorney's fees and expenses for litigation and settlement), which may be brought against any one or more of them by anyone claiming to have suffered loss or damage as a result of your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or with your acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize.
OFFICIAL RULES/WINNERS LIST: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, print them or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: PURE 21 Customer Challenge Sweepstakes c/o Pure Romance, LLC, 655 Plum St. Ste. 5, Cincinnati, OH 45202. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes or would like to obtain the name of the Prize winners (available after each Drawing Date), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: PURE 21 Customer Challenge Sweepstakes c/o Pure Romance, LLC, 655 Plum St. Ste. 5, Cincinnati, OH 45202. All requests for Official Rules and the Prize Winners must be received within three months after each Drawing Date.